Friday, July 9, 2010

Man Points Vol I

I will be losing man points for what I am to reveal. I don't always pee standing up. It is true. Sometimes I sit down to pee.

Now there are a multitude of reasons that I might choose to sit down. For example, I may be feeling lazy. Say I went for a long run and have to pee when I get home, if I am quite tired I might just sit down on the toilet and catch my breath as I take a leak.

Other times it depends on what I am wearing. Like basketball shorts, the ones that reach your knees or a bit past. Well to me those things are just a pain to either pull the leg all the way up or tuck the band under. It is uncomfortable to me.

Lastly, I will sit down to pee if I am reading a good book. Hop on the throne, continue to read and feel much better about myself. Trying to pee while standing up and reading is just asking to have to wash the bathroom walls and floor. Now maybe some people can read and aim, but I can't.

Now maybe I am not the only guy who does this, but I don't know of any other who does. Now there probably are other guys who do, but it isn't discussed. The main reason being the loss of man points. Sitting down to pee is viewed as effeminate. I am not sure why, sometimes it really is the easiest method.

No comments:

Post a Comment